Here it comes, the unavoidable sun weighs my head, and what the hell have I done, and you know, I don't remember a thing I don't remember a thing. So I'm done, am I placating the notes? Should I fault, cut off my tongue so you say apparently I'm digging it in I can't feel a thing. And you've won so I go bury my head in the ground yet I won't lose what I said in the sound of the words and the note that it brings no I can't feel a thing. Here it comes the unavoidable sun of what's just happened and what's been done and you know I don't remember a thing I don't remember a thing. But it keeps on coming and I stop. But it keeps on coming and I just stand still. But it keeps on coming and I stop moving but it keeps on coming and I stop and it keeps on coming and I just stand still. But it keeps on coming and I stop and it keeps on coming and I just stand still but it keeps coming and I just stop so I stop running and I just stop but it keeps on coming and I just stop moving but it keeps on coming and it keeps on coming so I just stand still but it keeps on coming and I just stand still. And I run, and I run, and I run, and I run.

Galactic-Cafe

1. O.e.e. 2 years ago Reply

I want to play that. Gimme a download link! Where is it?

• davey 2 years ago Reply

well this is actually a mod of Stanley Parable, which I can’t exactly go giving out just yet…. >.>

2. Tom 2 years ago Reply

That was crazy and amazing and I loved every moment.

3. Andrew 2 years ago Reply

The real lie is that this isn’t a video game. It’s an EXPERIENCE.

4. Invective 2 years ago Reply

I would go so far as to say that this game met all of Raphael’s conditions for a perfect game. Coming from someone who looks up to Raphael as much as I do, this is a real compliment. Not only did the game feature literally every emotion, but the profound quantities of emotion and logic were even enough for a male.

5. rastus 2 years ago Reply

you dun gofed when he said no one is jumping he was telling the truth until you jumped then he was lieing

6. jrburger95 1 year ago Reply

Will this beautiful piece of art ever be available to the public. If not I will cry

7. 1st art gallery 4 weeks ago Reply

We dont just take a back seat we help you all the way through the process of either getting your internet business off the ground or helping you expand an existing one and we do so at an affordable price.

8. Homes today have all sorts of electronic devices requiring internet access such as smart-phones, tablets, computers, printers, security systems, smart-TVs, and even smart-refrigerators!

9. imperial advance 2 weeks ago Reply

Im definitely enjoying the information. Im book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and fantastic design.

10. peter anjos 2 weeks ago Reply

We have 20+ years experience in the IT industry especially eCommerce. We believe in building long-term relationships and making certain that our clients succeed in all their goals because their success is our success.

11. Homes today have all sorts of electronic devices requiring internet access such as smart-phones, tablets, computers, printers, security systems, smart-TVs, and even smart-refrigerators!

12. peter anjos 1 week ago Reply

This is very interesting, Youre a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

13. victor spano 1 week ago Reply

14. peter taulli 5 days ago Reply

Ive been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i am happy to express that Ive a very excellent uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot no doubt will make certain to do not disregard this site and provides it a glance on a relentless basis.

15. victor spano 2 days ago Reply

16. sunil ramlall 2 days ago Reply

17. Jarone Ashkenazi 24 hours ago Reply

I like this web blog very much, Its a rattling nice office to read and receive information. Practice, the master of all things. by Augustus Octavius.

18. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that its truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. Ill appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!